Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Live Your Life With Happiness

I always remember someone says to me that if you not live your life at the fullest, you are selfish. That words stuck into my mind. I began to think real heart what it meant to live our lives at the fullest.

I have read all sort of book about how to have great personality, attraction skill, law of success and so on. But I realize that somewhat in my heart feel I have lost something that is extremely important in our life. I thinking this matter over and over and over again.

Then, I read all the success literature I can get and I can buy. I decide that I must find what is the true success really is. I have already learn Law of Attraction and how to use it. I also have learn all sort of NLP.

But, I realize that in order to live our life at the fullest, we need to live our life to serve other and to live our life with greater purpose. I began built my character. I built honesty in my heart. One the most hardest but most meaningful thing I have ever done in my life.

Honesty I meant in here is not just saying the truth but more than that. It is to live your life with great character and be the best for others and also be truth with yourself so that you can leave a legacy for the younger generations.

Even though I am still young, but I want prove that no matter how much age you are, live your life with happiness. Built greater character in your heart, smile everyday no matter what, be honest in everything that you do, always do your best no matter what you do, never give up and always and always improve yourself. Think and do what you want and don't worry about something you can't do anything about it.

Finally, achieve what you want in your life. Live your life with happiness.

Abdul Ghaffar A Samad - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments: